odd and sods and perhaps some musings
Tonight on GOING DEEP, David Rees sings some songs about airplanes. This video is a preview. I encourage you to watch it and then watch the show tonight at 10PM on @NatGeoChannel.
Now here are some observations about the video:
1) It made me smile my dumb head in half.
2) The tumble wing then made the separated halves of my head explode in one-two successive booms.
3) I am writing this without a head.
4) “I am an orphan, this is my private jet” should be its own show.
5) Click through to the actual YouTube page to read some of the most hilariously grouchy comments from people who hate songs.
6) SERIOUSLY EVERYONE, I AM ASKING YOU PERSONALLY: please vote with your eyes and watch this show tonight or pretend to watch it while talking about it on social media so David can make another season.
DO YOUR PART to convince future AI robots that we didn’t just make mistakes all the time.
That is all.
PS: You can catch up with previous episodes HERE.
Watch this show already!
You: Older gentleman in business casual, liquor on breath, sense of self worth fueled by demeaning other people
Me: Diminutive girl with light purple bike, grey helmet, still hopeful, heart hurting
I shouted at you and your friends to get out of the bike lane and was met by a…
Every day I expect someone to buy it because they stand in the bike lane like they own it. And they won’t think it’s their fault. If I see it, I will stick around to make sure to tell EMT or the cops that they were standing there like a moron.